February 12, 2015
The St. Benedict statue faced north toward the main part of the monastery when it was placed in the inner court in 1915. When the north wing was destroyed by fire in 1927, the statue was rotated to face the part of the building that remained to the south. To mark the 100
th anniversary of the statue on March 21, 2015, the statue has been returned to its original position facing north.